Sunday, 17 April 2016

Scent of a Woman | Paradise by Oriflame










Youhouu, it's me again with... another scented post! As you already guessed from the title, Paradise by Oriflame is the next in the spotlight and that's because of its extremely gorgeous smell. The title couldn't be more accurate for this fragrance which has encapsulated in the beautifully square shaped glass bottle the unique aroma of an olfactory paradise. Bohemian, free-spirited, wild, but at the same time chich and girly. Outstanding traces of flowers like peonies, jasmine, lily and pink roses are spiced up with pink and black pepper, creating a very sophisticated facet. 




When I first sprayed it on my wrist an instant image appeared before my eyes: that of a colorful, Oriental bazaar, sparkling in the light. I was sitting there, on a chaise longue sofa, surrounded by vivid curtains and exotic aromas embalming my senses, while a background fountain was whispering an unknown song.









I fully recommend this perfume. It's luxurious and classy without being overwhelming. Perfect for the modern lady.See you soon!

***

Top Notes: Bergamot, Freesia, Pink Pepper, Black Pepper
Middle Notes: Pink Roses, Jasmine, Lily of the Valley, Peony
Base Notes: Cashmere, Cedar, Musk

*It comes in 50 ml eau de parfum along with scented body cream.





No comments:

Post a Comment