Sunday, 16 November 2014

Snow White Gone Bad

It was one of those days in which all you want to do is stay indoors, read a good book and enjoy a cup of hot chocolate or coffee . The classic autumn recipe. But as I stood in my armchair, looking at the copper falling leaves, a thought or maybe a memory, crossed my mind: "What if I combine two of the most known fairytales in the Universe and bring them to life? " This beautiful, vintage cape was the perfect accessory for this, especially because I used it as a statement piece, as the heart of the entire story. Just look at those details! Unique, aren't they? And another key element was, obvious, my photographer Miko, who made this thought possible and to whom I am so grateful (Thank you, my friend!) 
Enjoy! :) 














No comments:

Post a Comment